Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Antelope Jack with a Handgun

rk_az

30 yd shot to the neck:

P1110375.jpg

Back when I was a younger man going to college and didn't own a .22 rifle, but did own a Browning Nomad pistol I would take it jack rabbit hunting. I jumped one up close in tall sage and, not knowing any better, got off three fast ones before it got out of sight. Result was two hits and one dead rabbit. Everyone was amazed, including me. On other trips I set about to prove the first one wasn't luck, and got a few more running kills before the end of the school year.

Fortunately for me, this one was sitting still. One of those "if I don't move, he can't see me" moments I guess...

Very cool. I want one bad too. Would you buy that 5.7 again?? I am looking to retire my automag II for bunny bashing, and a new 22lr just isn't as fun!

Yes. They are somewhat over-priced, but I don't buy alot of guns so I decided I could splurge a bit. For me, guns are just tools. I buy a specific gun for a specific need. I was looking for something relatively light, yet still fairly accurate, to carry in the field. This one serves the purpose nicely, and comes with 3 20-round mags. I would not recommend this gun, or any gun for that matter, to any person. Guns are very personal things. What I do recommend is doing some research before buying.

I just got a fiveSeven recently too. Seems like a wicked gun. Accuracy is great! Ammo availability sucks though.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back