Caribou Gear

Answer

Del,
I'm still trying to find out what a reel world is...LOL...

Real is when I am fishing, thinking of fishing and dreaming of fishing. I have not been out nearly enough yet this year though. I am going Friday and Saturday for Lake trout, I like big ones. DELW I will be in AZ Phoenix 10-16 of this month. I here it as hot as a bass on top water down there. olefish

ole fish email me we will go do some fishing. I'm not far from fishing and i fish every wed and friday night have a tourney on the 16th at night.

email is [email protected]

Delw

Delw I sent an email and I am very excited about maybe getting to spend some time with you fishing. If it did not come through, either night would be great and my motel is the Embasy on Camelback rd 800 332 2119 I get in at about 6 pm the 10th and leave 8am the 16. I do not have a rod case for an air plain so i would need to barrow one if that is ok.olefish

dont worry about the pole or anything i have tons.... My work # is 623-931-3030 it has a msg machine on it. I'm still at work(yeah and its 2:46 am) so if i got email at home and its working i will get back with ya. I am always at work though. if you have the time we will go fishing for sure....

Delw

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back