PEAX Equipment

Another Wolve… may be reintroduced

Wolverines pose a greater risk to squirrels and marmots than ungulates. I've seen plenty of ermines, saw a pine marten in 471, still waiting to see lynx and black foot ferret. Wolverines would be great to have back on the CO landscape IMO.

Wolverines pose a greater risk to squirrels and marmots than ungulates. I've seen plenty of ermines, saw a pine marten in 471, still waiting to see lynx and black foot ferret. Wolverines would be great to have back on the CO landscape IMO.
we love them and have approx 6000 of them. They do a good job of keeping the landscape clean of dead animals, large and small. Plus their fur is very thick and makes excellent parka trim. We are able to hunt them or trap them, but trapping them is easier as they are a bit elusive. However, we also like seeing the wolf on the landscape, but many south of is in the U.S. are not as fond of the Wolf as we are ---so they may not like the Wolverine being there either ?

But I agree with you. Although seeing them is not easy to do, up here anyway.

Did you listen to the commission meeting?
No, but since you mentioned it, I went and read it. I would much rather have bison than wolves or wolverines, so let's get that ballot initiative going! Bison on the Books? What a tasty campaign slogan...

Edit:
This needs a new thread.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back