Caribou Gear Tarp

Another Rant Thread

fishing4sanity

Question for the lawyers/LEOs, is it illegal to set up permanent residence in the left-lane of the freeway? I just got back from a quick trip down and back to Twin Falls. I think over half the traffic from Washington through Idaho was driving in the left lane and refused to move.:mad: If I was LEO I'd have needed a new ticket book before I got halfway there. Another question for the lawyers/LEOs, if I can get my hands on some RPGs, would that be considered excessive force?
jack-nicholson-goos-fraba.gif

I’m with you lol I drive for a living and it seems like everyone is entitled to the “hammer lane”.
Orrr the merge lane on a interstate! They don’t signal, they don’t try to speed up and they definitely don’t yield. The stupidity I see on a daily basis from the cab of a truck is insane.

Question for the lawyers/LEOs, is it illegal to set up permanent residence in the left-lane of the freeway? I just got back from a quick trip down and back to Twin Falls. I think over half the traffic from Washington through Idaho was driving in the left lane and refused to move.:mad: If I was LEO I'd have needed a new ticket book before I got halfway there. Another question for the lawyers/LEOs, if I can get my hands on some RPGs, would that be considered excessive force?
View attachment 271710
You ever been to the South? TN’s cultural norm seems to be 45mph in the left lane (especially if passing a tractor trailer) and 105mph in the right lane. Turns an otherwise pleasant day road-ragey real fast.

You ever been to the South? TN’s cultural norm seems to be 45mph in the left lane (especially if passing a tractor trailer) and 105mph in the right lane. Turns an otherwise pleasant day road-ragey real fast.
Those aren't Tennesseans, those are all the transplants we have acquired in the past three years since COVID started. Real Tennesseans will move over and nod or give you a pleasant wave as you go by on the Interstate.

Those are the entitled folks who moved in because TN is "cheaper living" and constitutionally more free than the place they used to live.

I’ve seen them stopped in Nebraska for impeding traffic. Not very often though. @Nick87 has this figured out. When you come across one you run them off the road then hang them from the next overpass. Hang a sign around their neck that says “left lane camper”.

Although the people that do that probably aren’t able to read anyway.

Those aren't Tennesseans, those are all the transplants we have acquired in the past three years since COVID started. Real Tennesseans will move over and nod or give you a pleasant wave as you go by on the Interstate.

Those are the entitled folks who moved in because TN is "cheaper living" and constitutionally more free than the place they used to live.
Last I was in TN was 2015, t’werent a covid in sight back then. That drive from the Smokies back to Nashville was maddening. I don’t think this one is fully on the shoulders of covid implants. Heck, the ones over here always seem to be in a rush in whatever lane they’re in.

In Michigan, you cannot occupy the left lane unless you are overtaking a vehicle or preparing for an upcoming left turn.
Sorry, but the biggest violators of this civil infraction that I see are from Wisconsin.😳😁. Obviously, close to Wisconsin
Same in Oregon but I have only seen one car pulled over for that infraction.

Same in Oregon but I have only seen one car pulled over for that infraction.

I had a buddy who was pulled over somewhere on highway 20 outside of Burns for camping in the left hand lane. Funny thing was he was the only car out there other than the trooper for miles and miles, and it was around 2 a.m.

The trooper didn't care. Told him to get his fancy Idaho plated Firebird out of the left lane.

Where we really need enforcement is the Willamette Valley though...

i believe the law in colorado is on highways of 65 mph or more it's illegal to be in the left lane unless passing

doesn't always help tho

My wife loves to camp in the left lane. It drives me insane. Worst drivers on the planet...easy...Florida. So many violations of every type you can't even keep track.

The right lane in Oklahoma is called clickety clack...there's usually only one lane open in Texas.

I’m with you lol I drive for a living and it seems like everyone is entitled to the “hammer lane”.
Orrr the merge lane on a interstate! They don’t signal, they don’t try to speed up and they definitely don’t yield. The stupidity I see on a daily basis from the cab of a truck is insane.

Welcome to Iowa

Idiots
Out
Wandering
Around

The farther south you get in the state the worse people drive. Then you hit the hills of Missouri and holy crap...

It's illegal in Utah to occupy the left lane if there is a vehicle behind you within two seconds. It's impeding traffic, and most LEO'S I know LOVE to cite it.

Back