MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Another one gone

I wonder, when the 20 something's are our age, will they have musical legends to morn like we do?
How have you survived the winter? We will be headed North tomorrow from Tucson, figure to make the push into the Grande Rhonde Valley on Thursday afternoon or Friday depending on snow.

I wonder, when the 20 something's are our age, will they have musical legends to morn like we do?
How have you survived the winter? We will be headed North tomorrow from Tucson, figure to make the push into the Grande Rhonde Valley on Thursday afternoon or Friday depending on snow.
It hasn't been too bad on the valley floor. Some snow flurries but it doesn't stick.The Eagle Caps and Elkhorns look good with snow pack, lots of snowmobilers heading to Halfway. We had elk in the pastures through January, some bands of mule deer still hanging around. For 3 weeks now it's been pretty consistently low 40's high and low 20's low. It feels like it's getting ready to break into Spring then another storm comes up from California or the coast. Just cancelled a Depoe Bay bottomfish trip as Thursday's ocean looks rough again. The Sierra's have been bombed if you're coming up that way. Northern Nevada also.

Thanks for the road report, probably run to Vegas then Saltlake then Boise, then over the hill to LaGrande.

As a 30 something ... no we won't have legends to mourn. I mourn the true legends with the rest of you.

I think we all go through periods in life where music is such a snapshot of where we were at the time, with some of these old timers starting to kick off, it takes me back to my childhood listening to these songs with my dad hearing about the good old days.

As a 30 something ... no we won't have legends to mourn. I mourn the true legends with the rest of you.

I think we all go through periods in life where music is such a snapshot of where we were at the time, with some of these old timers starting to kick off, it takes me back to my childhood listening to these songs with my dad hearing about the good old days.
Appreciate that...we've a regular contest, hear an old song, what year, what were you doing. Snapshot is a perfect analogy.
Hope those are mostly pleasant memories for you.

Last edited:
There won’t be any to mourn, they kill themselves off in gang warfare and save everyone the loss if they would have gotten older. Their music, if you can call it that, will hopefully die with them…

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back