Caribou Gear

Another one from SLOTKING

Delw

This guys is tearing up the westsiders pics...

chris1.jpg

Delw

So I see that no one else catches any fish. I thought that all this talk was BS. Let's see em, don't be scared or get that film developed you lesbians :D

Well hell Slotty, get your arse up to the elk forum and tell the stories. Let's have it. Also any pictures you might have of them.

I'm going to call my stepdad and see if he can send me some since I come from abroken family. If he's not a d--k I should beable to post. I do remember that I shot them in Estes Park, some lottery deal that they have and I put in 3 times and was drawn all 3 and I know that my stepdad has put in a lot and never gotten drawn. Maybe that's why he hates me :( lol I don't like him either, but now all I do is fish and do some bird hunting. Wife doesn't like guns in the house so I have to hide my shotgun in the attic. I must say I hide a lot of things in the attic ;)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>But catching fish also<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh cheap shot ELKHUNTER!!!! :D :D :D
Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slotking:
Ya been there done that I must say that I've bagged 3 when I lived in colorado<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

SO do you have to sneak up on em to put the bag over their head? lol

Don't tell me you "Hunter Hussies" are not sniffing around those dead animals while still warm.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back