Another Night with no bear....

Moosie

Grand poopa
But we could have got one :D And thats what makes it fun. Nothing like Eating dinner at the Computer at 11:50PM after sitting on a BAit stand.

We had a Meeting (Wylee and ME for Deer Hunters of Idaho) with Fish and Game and it lasted till 6:30. (Only 1.5 hours longer then I thought
) And I had to go home, Grab the Trailer and Met Wylee on Eagle Rd for the Jurney. We threw some Film in the camera and Filled the Void that the Bears set over the Last 2 nights. Gunner had refreshed it 2 nights ago with no bears coming in...

We got in the Stand with about 19 mins of Legal shooting left and it wasn't 5 mions and I saw a Bear. I tried to get Wylees atension and Snapped a Little loud. Heck, I was like a Newbie hunter seeing his First bear (HEHE). Anyways, I had jsut the Bow in hand and it never came in all the way. I could have toasted it with a Rifle but I'm glad I didn't have one. It might have been the size of the one I got last year and With all these pictures of Big Bears I need to hold out.... (Good luck right ... HEHE)

Anyways, Not a Bad 15 mins on the Stand. Nothing like driving 2 hours Each way to sit 15 mins and see a bear right ?

Now I'm stuck untill next Wed on going back up..... Dang Real life comitments.. Grgggggrrrrrrrr :(

Hey Moosie 15 minutes is better than no time at all. I think I would take the 15 minutes and the drive instead of sitting at home. I am leaving in about 6 hours and wife will meet me up there at about 6 p.m. Then its off to the bait pile. Kids decided they wanted to spend the weekend at friends house to. Next weekend they want to go up though. So 3 nights of sitting bait. Good luck up your way.

Good luck Moosie, and please continue to keep us updated! I tune into the site daily just to jump to the bear forum & see what the latest update is. It's kind of like the ultimate internet reality show....
Hmm... Now there's an idea; Anyone here in the TV production business? How about a 'hunting reality' show? ;)

Anyway, like I said Moosie, GOOD LUCK! I'll be looking forward to the next update!

S.

PS: I'm considering driving close to 4hrs tonight to get in a couple of hours of turkey hunting tomorrow morning, then drive back for the kids t-ball in the afternoon. Now I'm inspired!!!

Is Wylee hunting there without ya?
No Sir. We're hunting together. We both Drove up together and Sat on it together. He had a Rifle but didn't have a Shot really. He was sitting on the Far side. I am Closer to the Bait for a Bow shot.

We have 3 guys basically hunting there. Gunner, Wylee and Me. We have a 2nd Bait site that is Actually Ted's, But it's slow to get action. I say Slow but it's on a Normal schedule. I'm guessing it's hit now, We jsut need to go up and Check it again.

Thanx for the Kudos, and Next time I'll supply pictures

I say I'll supply pictures but our Trail Cam was Ripped off the Tree last time. Hopefully We'll have it this next time. Dang bears like to eat anything (Note to Self, Hang the Camera first, before the Oils/Honey get on the HAnds ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back