Another new guy from Minnesota

MinnesotaHunter

Hi Everyone-

I joined the site over a year ago, but only started looking around in the last couple of days. I really didn't know what I had been missing.

I am married, no kids yet, just a big black lab who loves to chase pheasants. I hunt whitetails, turkey, pheasants, and waterfowl here in MN. I pay the bills by serving as an active duty Army officer.

I headed west to hunt for the first time in 2005 for elk, and have been hooked since.

I look forward to being a part of the fun here.

Ross

Thanks Everyone, for the warm welcome. I am starting to put together a plan for a Muley/Antelope hunt for this fall in WY, and being a relative greenhorn, I learn alot from all of you.

Sorry, MNHunter I didn't mean to infringe. I actually already used "MNHunter" on a couple other sites and when I signed up here it was used, so I came up with something close so I could remember it.

Thanks Everyone, for the warm welcome. I am starting to put together a plan for a Muley/Antelope hunt for this fall in WY, and being a relative greenhorn, I learn alot from all of you.

Sorry, MNHunter I didn't mean to infringe. I actually already used "MNHunter" on a couple other sites and when I signed up here it was used, so I came up with something close so I could remember it.

No problem, just giving you a bit of grief!

minnesota-you betcha,just kidding,i spent half my life in minnesota,i lived in kasson manervill,virgina,international falls,duluth,the twin cities,rochester,just to name a few towns i lived in,so i thought i would just say hi,from the great state of oregon.:D

Back