Another Javi

Basser

After seeing Stan's post I had to add my pig from last weekend. Man these things are fun to hunt....just wish you could do a little catch and release just like bass fishing:D

2008Pig008.jpg

2008Pig014.jpg

Also saw my first tortoise in the wild and was almost as excited to see that.

2008Pig002.jpg

Hmmmmm... I think I see a bullet hole and an arrow hole in that pig.... :rolleyes:

Any edible meat on that tortoise? :D

Nice pig! It sure looks nice and green there. I'm ready for spring.....

I was in 37B, just south of Florence.

The plan this year was to try a new area and deer hunt with a pig tag in my pocket during archery season. Well I didn't pay attention while filling out the app and ended up with general season tag, which actually worked out with my school schedule this semester.

Nice job on the rodent! We went to 37B last weekend and had a blast. We had three tags but only one pig. It was a huge stinkin ass boar with broken cutters and a big ole scar on the tip of his nose from fighting over the years. The season ends this thursday so I will try and take a couple hours for a morning hunt and hopefully find some more pigs.

Matt, if you get a chance check out the cwt thread about the history of the javelina. According to their sources it is actually closer to a hippo and a pig than it is to the rat, like I had previously thought. Pretty interesting stuff.

And good luck this week. If you need any advice on some areas let me know.

If I remember right it's a St.Louis Cardinals hat. I briefly saw the back of it as he was projectile vominting at a 3-D shoot last Summer.....

It is indeed a Cards hat. And I was only spewing because your shooting make me sick...

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back