Yeti GOBOX Collection

Another Idaho Trophy Hits the dirt !!!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Unfortunately I'm about out of time away from the family so I wasn't able to accompany my 2 good friend Neal and Carter on their morning excursion. Knowing the area they were going to be hunting this morning I knew they would score big !!! I have taken several deer out of that area myelf. Carter has a late muzz tag so he jsut drove up in helping neal find a buck.

Neal has never hunted much and we were all at a halloween party last night at the church when they said they were going up. It was a Trunk or Treat for the kids.

Here is a Picture of our Trunk, It shows my wifes garden harvest and my field harvest :

8222_harvest.jpg

Anyways..... Neal, never having hunted before (Or never taken a Deer at least) showed up this afternoon and woke me from a nap. I knew it must have been a great deer because he was grinning from ear to ear. When I looked in the back of the truck I realized it was Priceless !!!!

Big Kudos to Neal for his first deer and good luck finding that kind of joy in future deer !!! No trick photography for this trophy :p I believe we have a convert fellas hump

8226_deer1.jpg

8224_deer2.jpg

Big congrats to Neal for his harvest. Man, that kid in the dinosaur costume is pretty cute but the guy in the indian costume needs some serious help!

Looks like you have a competitor for those spikes you shoot huh moosie! Congrats to Neal, hope he has lots of luck in the future.

Congratulations to Neal, its one of the most huggest forkhorns I ever saw! I bet you didn't spear those pumpkins, but I don't know, you got warpaint and all on there. What a dino!!

Congrats to your friend. We have trunk or treat this Wednesday. I love what you did for your "trunk". That is quite a harvest.

Ha! Congrats to Neil. The genuine thrill of the hunt shows on his face.

Nice trunk or treat display. Nice racks Oscar and nice melons Vic.....no... I don't mean it like THAT.

My wife grew her mellons (Pumpkin and Water mellons) Naturally.... ;) But I like store bought ones too !!! ;)

He is pretty happy. He came over tonight to help me wire my shop and have dinner and his wife isn't to thrilled of his new hobby. More of the meat he brought home then the hunting part. I think she was pretty sure he was coming home empty handed... ;)

Back