Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Another HuntTalker in a magazine

Nut

Look at the center pic of the magazine at this link.

awesome antlears Ky edition
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Here is the pic I sent the person publishing it with a story by dgibson.

My_Pictures0020.jpg

AWESOME!!!! I bet you get a few extra copies and put one in a glass box under the mount. Nice job and great deer!!

That's the future of our hunting passion right there boys/girls. Maybe we'll be reading some of his articles in the years to come. Good job raising him in our way of life Nut! Congratulate that young man.

BOHNTR )))------------->

Great photo! Its neat to see magazines using pictures of young hunters. My son's picture was in Outdoor Life a few years ago. It sure makes you proud. Way to go. Hope he kills another one just like it next year.

Congrats
wink.gif

They should send you a free copy. Also you are lucky that everyone you know will have to order one that wants one.

When I had my magazine 15 minutes of fame...all my buddies bought all the copies and I was wondering if I was going to get one
biggrin.gif

I don't think we get that one out here. I'll look though next time I'm in that section.
Congrats anywyas TE, that is really great.
Quick Draw

I received my copy today...that's a pretty cool magazine! The only part about Codie's article that I didn't really like was that they edited the part out about my butt getting sore.
redface.gif
After the edit it sounded like it was all Codie's idea to get up and move around, but I remember it being a mutually beneficial arrangement.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Back