Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Another hunter mauled

It's one thing to be a quick-draw pistolero and an accurate shooter, but facing an angry large predator ... bear or otherwise ... just might diminish skills a tad ... and with a pistol, a "tad" is a miss!

I am NOT a quick draw pistolero, and I usually have to many clothes on to be a quick anything, and to be confronted by a bear, white or brown is never the highlight of my day and everyone is always a better shot when relaxed, not sure where "tad" came from, not my post, but yes a miss is a miss, "tad" or by a lot. As I said, the only story I have read is the one posted on this thread and it said "several" shots. Those who live and hunt and have been confronted by Grizzly's, do you feel you could hit the bear at least once if you had several shots to do so, if suddenly surprised by a Grizzly ? Again, I dont know what several means, how close, gun used, .

Bambistew. Best of luck this weekend. kudos for taking the children, they will enjoy it How many G- bears can you take each year in the unit you hunt ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back