Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Another ELK DOWN !!!

congrats.i think atv's are fine for a tool just not for hunting off of.in fact if you can get close enough to an animal to shoot it from an atv knock your self out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Anyone that can't pack out a whole cow Deboned on their back is a PUSS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You are what you eat!!!
tongue.gif

Congratulations on your cow. I was lucky in that I had experienced help near at hand when I got my bull. (Although I had gutted enough other critters that I knew about the stomach!
wink.gif
) Those elk sure get bigger once they are on the ground and you have to deal with them!

That
WAS a 309 yard head shot, right?

Glad ya had a great time!
I really enjoyed the story, the stomach thing is just plain funny.

I have elk hunted 3 times now and I have learned ALOT on each hunt.....so just keep going back.
After all, you already know about the stomach thing now and elkgunner gave you the tips on you story and the spike thing
YOURE SET FOR THE NEXT TRIP!

Next time, call Moosie and bet him $100 he cant carry the whole thing out
biggrin.gif

one pointer,

you are an elk killing machine... congrats. I'd take a small cow in a heartbeat this year, as the freezer has an echo to it!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>'Gunner- Will pics of the burger I was up till 2am this morning grinding suffice? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is the pics of the hamburger???? This ain't another one of your Bunny Wabbit stories is it???
biggrin.gif

And you got it wrong, I don't want to see pictures of you.... That just ain't right..
mad.gif
I want to see pictures of the Bunny Wabbits and the Beagles...
smile.gif

And if you want my Mug shot, hell, there are Prosecuting Attorneys in 3 states that have it on file...
cool.gif
wink.gif

Hey, what is your January plan?

I'll grab some pics post processing tonight for you. As far as Jan goes, I have a presentation to prepare for that I'll be giving early in the month, then I plan on spending some 'quality' time in ID. Just let me know when/where and if I should pick up anyone on the way.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Just let me know when/where and if I should pick up anyone on the way. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo Tyler, pick me up.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

MTMiller,

You are welcome over here w/out 1-Ptr... You at least post pictures of the stuff you kill.
biggrin.gif

Hell, with 1-Ptr, I think we have seen more pictures of him without game than with game...
tongue.gif
And I just wanna see the Bunny Wabbits....
yawn.gif

This place let's ANYONE post.. even guys that shoot cows and Don't take pictures
wink.gif

Tyler, Pick up Miller on your way and we'll make one hell-ova hunt out of it !!! If nothing else, I know this place that sells beer and Wee could buy a few of those and Party
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I think we have seen more pictures of him without game than with game... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>OUCH, that hurts! Wanna kick my puppy next?
wink.gif

Moosie- We can do both!

Miller- You meet me in ID Falls and I'll pick you up.

You think I am gonna believe you got that much meat out of two Bunny Wabbits?
rolleyes.gif
I am not as dumb as I look...
wink.gif

You certainly get more ground than I do....
confused.gif

Wife's not too hip on roasts and steaks, but I did get a few of each for me.

With all the chit in the water from the coal mines, those rabbits get pretty big!
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Wife's not too hip on roasts and steaks, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man I can't wait until I find a woman to carry my balls.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back