Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Another dirtbag poacher

Glad they finally got caught. It's too bad a lot of these guys get the jail time part of their sentences suspended.
Maybe if poachers knew they were going to do jail time along with fines they would be more reluctant to break the law.

Oh poor me. My back, my business, not hunting with my grand kids. What a joke. 9 mature bears, uses the bear meat to bait more. "Pillar of the community", hahaha, I hope his business goes under.

Oh poor me. My back, my business, not hunting with my grand kids. What a joke. 9 mature bears, uses the bear meat to bait more. "Pillar of the community", hahaha, I hope his business goes under.

That's what I was thinking.

"Black bears lives matter". Where is the justice? We need a new bill in every state that holds judges accountable for prosecuting and actually sentencing these people appropriately. How does ones social status, health or former record come into play when deciding the punishment. It's absurd.

At least he won't be able to legally hunt again. Pillars of the community should get the same sentence that anybody else would. The judge should have thrown the book at him.

I'm sure in jail, someone would have helped him bend over, back injury or not.

Well, there's the whole problem with a lot of these guys. LEGALLY able to hunt. They weren't hunting legally to begin with, therefore getting busted as they did. What's stopping most of the offenders from going out and hunting again? Not a darn thing. They just hope they don't get caught. Again.

Darby is a small community. Makes you wonder what the people supporting this loser might do. I don't give a shit if you are a "pillar of the community" or not. Poach and pay the price. I am so fricking tired of the illegal bullshit it hurts. Throw the goddang book at these people please!!!!!! His business is hat making in Darby, Montana. I'll post up the name later. DON'T BUY ONE. mtmuley

Last edited:
Double H Hats. mtmuley

I think I know that guy from back in 70's,he started a hat business when our job played out in Basin.
Moved to Darby.......kinda of a sketchy guy then......if it's same guy or part of the offspring.....

Just think of all the stuff he has gotten away with. Now he'll just save the cost of the license and continue on in the same manner. Although he does sound remorseful...

Was this guy selling gall bladders or hides? Nine mature bears seems like a lot of animals to kill just for "fun" or whatever his reason. Seems like he wasn't even eating the meat..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back