Another dandy hits the dirt!!!

She is getting an antelope, wolf, sheep, griz bear, black bear rug, and elk mount in her living room, what else could she want:);)

I might add that is in HER new house:)

I intercepted a text message the other day by accident, hope you don’t mind me posting:

To: Crittergitter

All your crap is going in the garage. Period. You need to learn to spend some time at home. This gallivanting around the countryside killing things is going to stop!

Tough break man…………..

Great lope, congrats....love to see the youngsters.....oh and wish I was you taxidermist, at least I know I would be busy.....lol

I intercepted a text message the other day by accident, hope you don’t mind me posting:

To: Crittergitter

All your crap is going in the garage. Period. You need to learn to spend some time at home. This gallivanting around the countryside killing things is going to stop!

Tough break man…………..

Dang, you got me:) Many wives would have sent that message, mine thankfully isn't one of them;):D Although, not going to lie to you................I did get the comment the other day while trying to negotiate a babysitter for opener of MT rifle season.. "Geezuz, haven't you killed enough stuff for one year!" I need to put a bull down on the opener so I can stay home the rest of season.........or at least for a week or so.;)

Tagging along....

This was one of the funnest weekends/ hunts I've been apart of for a couple years. Matt and I always have fun when we hang out, but with the his boys along it was a hoot the whole time, never a dull moment. Both of the those boys are going to be killing machines when they come of age, might need a little patience training. ;) The boys couldn't figure out why it took us four hours to decide to shoot Flare, when they knew right away he was the one. Too much fun with a great friend and the next generation of "cirttergitters".
Thanks for letting me tag along.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 177
  • 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 175
Congrats man that is a great buck and looks like a great time with the kiddos i cant wait till my girls are old enough to make the trip out west with me

Man you sure are having a great year. Congrats. Nothing could be better than taking an antelope like that with the kids along. Very Nice.

Thanks for all the great comments guys! And thanks Brian for the additional pics, didn't see that you had posted them! Definitely one of the best hunts of the year for me!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back