Another commissioner gone leaves no commission.

hank4elk

Just saw Archuleta quit. Too much time away from feeding the trough in DC.

The Commission has always had problems retaining members. But this admin's choices take the cake. Then leave...LOL

New Mexico has some of the most unique politics of any western state. Interesting to watch from afar - a different variety of "strange" than we see in Montana.

Any explanation for why the increase in turnover for appointees under this administration? Do you even have a quorum at this time?

New Mexico has some of the most unique politics of any western state. Interesting to watch from afar - a different variety of "strange" than we see in Montana.

Any explanation for why the increase in turnover for appointees under this administration? Do you even have a quorum at this time?
No quorum at this time. Only 3 of 7 spots filled.

Several other dept heads have quit after a week.

The last Admin had problems too. But not this bad.

Politics in NM sucks. It has been an eye opener since I moved here. Or eye closer in my case.
I have never been a party member. Decline to state. No ones damn business who I vote for.

And the only thing that brings folks together is greed.

Sad.

Editorial in todays SF New Mexican ,I can't get it on here. Excellent.

NMG&F has a annual budget of only $35 mil.

The county I came from had a $60mil budget for the Parks Dept., 13 years ago...the sheriff had $125 mil. budget.

Ex Commissioners have said they resigned because the Governor is pushing for private landowners to close public access to waterways. No surprise, the governor has financial contributors who will benefit from this proposed closure.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crookhunt
Back