Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Another Buck, Same Weird Looking Hunter

Canoe

Here's a buck that I shot in 1995 near Salmon. Same guy, different stupid expression on my face.

Zanes%2095Buck.jpg

I look a little confused in this picture.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-20-2002 14:59: Message edited by: Canoe ]</font>

That's probably just 'cuz you're stand next to a Chevvy!!!!

;) :D

Another good buck. Good job!

Bill

Westman, you nailed it!!

I was standing there thinking "I can't beleive I trusted this Chevy to get me there and back" Ha Ha, no offense to the Chevy guys, I really actually think that they are pretty cool. On a quiet night in Idaho, you can sit on your front porch and listen to them rust!!

Canoe,

YOU nailed it on the rust thing!

Still a great buck...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-20-2002 20:34: Message edited by: Westman ]</font>

Wow, nice buck Canoe. I can't believe you shot that thing near Salmon!! We go there every year and the best buck we have ever seen there was a 5x5 about 21" wide that my dad shot in 1994. If I remember, I'll post a picture of it before I leave. Do you hunt near Salmon every year??

At least it's a Chili's shirt and not a M.M. shirt ;)

GOOD ta see you posting more :D :D

NICE bucks ya got !!!!!

Thanks for the responses guys.

trophy_killer, I have only hunted in that area the 1 time. I went with a friend of mine who's high school buddy lived there at the time. I just got lucky I guess, this is the only buck that I saw, besides a forky that we saw in the headlights early that morning.

Thanks for the comments guys.

TK, yes he is a unit 28 buck. I shot him on October 28th. It was like 2 or 3 days before the last day, and I was after pretty much any buck. He appeared with a doe on a hillside less than 100 yards away and never knew I was there. Like I said, I got pretty lucky, but it was a real good time!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-23-2002 12:39: Message edited by: Canoe ]</font>

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back