Another Biden Nominee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbc link.

"Mr Chipman, a gun owner himself, says he believes Americans who can pass background checks have every right to a gun, whether they purchase it or build it. It's the lack of any regulation that worries him."

Guns, just as long as they are not the most popular and commonly owned type

There’s no such thing as Trey Gowdy or Owen Wilson. They are both a different, but the same person. Owen and is that person‘s version on alcohol, marijuana, and sedatives. Trey is that same person on cocaine and menthol cigarettes.
At least that’s my theory, and I believe there is the science to back it up.

I kind of hope he makes it through. This administration is what people wanted. I hope every hunter, gun owner, and everyone that stated “I believe in the Second Amendment…….but” that voted for biden get exactly what they voted for.

Last edited:
I kind of hope he makes it through. This administration is what people wanted. I hope every hunter, gun owner, and everyone that stated “I believe in the Second Amendment…….but” that voted for biden get exactly what they voted for.
The appointment looks pretty bad and I 100% agree with the sentiment that the best and brightest in our country want no part of the whitehouse, and I think you can point to extremist party views and mudslinging as the cause of that. There are many, many people on social media platforms whose entire form of entertainment are ripping on others of the opposite party.

That said, the 2nd amendment isn't going anywhere, lets not be so dramatic

I vote a DeSantis/Scott ticket or Gowdy/Scott ticket. Tim Scott has the common sense we need in White House but not the political clout as DeSantis or Gowdy.

There’s no such thing as Trey Gowdy or Owen Wilson. They are both a different, but the same person. Owen and is that person‘s version on alcohol, marijuana, and sedatives. Trey is that same person on cocaine and menthol cigarettes.
At least that’s my theory, and I believe there is the science to back it up.
I always did like Owen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back