Yeti GOBOX Collection

aniak air guides

Illiamna Air Taxi is not necessarily a bad outfit because they had an accident. In fact
there are few if any air taxi outfits that haven't crashed a plane. Qualified, sober pilot, properly maintained airplane, within weight limits, within weather limits, no pilot error, no mechanical failure but they crashed and everybody died...Shit Happens. No other way to explain it

Guys, flying to and from the middle of nowhere in these little Buddy Holly airplanes is potentially dangerous but if you accept the risk thay can take you to some of the most phenomenally beautiful places on this earth.

I pray my ass off every time I'm in one but I keep going back.

Oscar, no it wasnt good moose area and it stays pretty much like that until you start hitting areas around rivers. The only decent place around the kusko/yukon area with good odds for a moose hunt is around the Galena/ruby area north of aniak. I'm sure aniak air has different areas they hunt out of depending on the critter.

A cow looks like a young bull, when you see them you should be able to tell the difference
do you know any one that has gone with Aniak air i was looking at doing a hunt with them

http://www.aniakairguides.com/

Any thoughts ? Unguided Moose/'bou.

Unguided hunt prices:
Combo Caribou, Black Bear drop camp - $1,800.00
Combo Moose, Black Bear drop camp - $2,900.00
Combo Moose, Caribou, Black Bear - $4,000.00

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Rick and Lori have been offering big game hunts for more than 15 years in the remote regions of Southwest and Western Alaska. The terrain is at times rugged and physically demanding. We ask the hunter to be in good physical condition before departing on their hunt. All of our hunts are fair chase with strict Alaskan game laws being followed. We enjoy a high success rate as well as repeat clientele. We try to be very selective to give the hunter a greater chance for record book animals.

Most hunts will take place in the Yukon Kuskokwim River drainages or the Illiamna area. There is a variety of transportation available to you depending on species of animal you choose to hunt, including airplane, jet boat, snowmobile, snow shoes, dog team and of course by foot. When you book your trip you will receive a list of things to bring – such as types of fishing and hunting gear. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any thoughts on the : Most hunts will take place in the Yukon Kuskokwim River drainages or the Illiamna area.
i was looking to do hunt with them did you go

All good things lead back to me............

I can't remmeber who I went with.

As far as as not getting a hold of me. I have 10 email addresses, 4 Instagram accounts, 5 FB pages, 3 Websites, and a public phone number. Not so hard to find. But yah, DMs on HT only get answered every 1/2 year. ;)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back