Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

And the Mounts Keep coming in ....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So I got another Mount back from my new Taxidermist... He took a Prior Mount I had of 2 common golden eyes, And added a Borrows male and Female to it.

Here is the Old mount dome by my old taxidermist :

goldeneye2.sized.jpg

And Here is the New Mount dome by my new guy. He also did My 2 flying geese, and my Ram Mount I posted in the Big game section. The Male Borrows landing is new and the water and Habitat sure dress's up the mount. I like the Female with the Feet Dangleing in the water for a 3d Effect.

ducks1.sized.jpg

ducks2.sized.jpg

ducks3.sized.jpg

ducks4.sized.jpg

ducks5.sized.jpg

ducks6.sized.jpg

ducks7.sized.jpg

He did tyhe water by hand with a piece of Glass and a liquid something or other and then used a Air Brush to detail the Ripples.....

You might want to warn those of us with the Dial-up modems.....

Preston did well on that one. I think that is the first Duck mount that I have ever thought I would like to hang. That thing is more "art" than trophy. Kudos to Preston....

PS> By the way, I am guessing the doorway to your office is not 8', so the duck's legs are definitely dangling into Mrs. Moosie's parts of the wall.

Way cool...Mooseman, take a shot of that bird from underneath...I want to see how the legs/body looks from below (kinda like an ol' girlfriend I once new.... ;) )

Smalls, I do like my "Mounted" animals, you stuff bags ;)

Marvb, I've had several people Tell me they want to see a Picture from Underneath.. done deal, Will upload it tonight.

We're working on a New Mount with Green wing teal..... It woun't be till later Next year, But hopefully we can Get what I am thinking in my head done :D :D

Thanx for the Kudos, I'll relay it to the Taxidermist.....

If anyone needs anything mounted for a good price and great work, Let me know, We'll relay the info.

Man that looks pretty cool with the water effect, never seen that before. I thought the old mounts looked pretty good, not even close now.

dude thats beyond freaking awesome.......Like the kid on the Incredibles at the end said........TOTALLY WICKED! I love that water habitat.Thanks for bumping the thread for me lol!

Back