Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

And now a Eulogy.....

We need to start some sort of fund or charity to bring back the lost. Maybe some gesture of good will. Something like the 'We are the World' song where all those famous people got together to sing for kids or whatever. Only, with Hunttalkers, all singing some song of hope for our missing friends return.
Does anyone want to get together in Bozeman (or elsewhere) this weekend to work on a song and then make a music video?

I was just there last weekend! Agh

Grouse opens tomorrow. I’ve already posted a small game hunt. Some early waterfowl to open soon, and archery elk, too. Archery antelope is open. Hunting season is here if you hunt more than one or two things. Get out and get after it.

I appreciate the members that are more “hunt” than “talk”, and try to learn what I can from them. I come for the discussion, the conversation (and conservation), and occasionally the memes and banter.

With that said, I feel that insults and personal attacks detract from the purpose and value of this forum, and hope everyone here can strive to be better than that.

Is there any truth the rumors Ive been hearing about a vigil tomorrow night for our lost friends?

If he never comes back and get remembered as a Ronnie van zandt/Hendrix type character and I have to be grouchy ass old neil young that’s so played.

Was away for a bit and was wondering what happened. Best of luck to those guys - they added a lot here. They’ll be missed.

But the show must go on . . . @TOGIE you serious? Dueling threads? I’ll see your WI tree stand hunt and raise you a suburban WI tree stand hunt. Replete with scent control b roll, a target buck (for the kids) and massive 2 pts. Fair warning, I’m busting out a blind this weekend.IMG_2221.jpegIMG_3158.jpegIMG_2244.jpeg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back