And now a Eulogy.....

Was away for a bit and was wondering what happened. Best of luck to those guys - they added a lot here. They’ll be missed.

But the show must go on . . . @TOGIE you serious? Dueling threads? I’ll see your WI tree stand hunt and raise you a suburban WI tree stand hunt. Replete with scent control b roll, a target buck (for the kids) and massive 2 pts. Fair warning, I’m busting out a blind this weekend.View attachment 293547View attachment 293548View attachment 293546

Heck freakin yes!

Yours will be better. But I’m gonna go hard

I see...

...you didn't want me to shed a tear for you, but you wanted to shed a tear on Randy's zipper about me...

Have at er!
No more jokes. Randy's wife reads this and moderates. You don't have to respect me, and you don't have to respect Randy. But you will respect her.
Take this somewhere else.

So far you've added nothing to these pages but bullshit and attitude. Outside a Proudboy or Moms for Liberty convention, that won't get you far. Take it over there.

No more jokes. Randy's wife reads this and moderates. You don't have to respect me, and you don't have to respect Randy. But you will respect her.
Take this somewhere else.

So far you've added nothing to these pages but bullshit and attitude. Outside a Proudboy or Moms for Liberty convention, that won't get you far. Take it over there.
Dude, when was my comment you quoted made, and who came in 10 years later (sarcasm, to help you out) and quoted essentially a dead post in a dead thread, to act like he's riding in as a white knight.

Are you retarded? my god
Careful, Randy's wife reads this, man!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back