Yeti GOBOX Collection

An introduction

fballfan

I stumbled upon this forum after doing some Google searches. It looked like a nice place so I decided to jump in to see what I can learn and what I can offer.

I'm 44 years old and live in WI with my wife and 15 y/o son. The boy is hooked on hunting and recreational target shooting just like his old man. I've been hunting and fishing most of my life. In general, I enjoy pursuing all type of game. To best summarize, if it fly's, runs or swims, I'll go after it. In recent years, I've been taking more hunting trips out of state. I just got back from GA in January and was fortunate enough to take a really nice 260 lb free range wild boar... my first hog hunt ever. Now I'm hooked and I'm already planning for next year. In late spring, I'll be taking my son to Idaho for a pack in bear hunt.

As for scopes and guns, I own a number of them, all from various manufactures... large bores, medium and plenty of small bores. I tend to favor somewhat heavy for caliber bullets for the majority of large game hunting I do.

Anyhow... thanks for having me. Don

Welcome,

Mostly you will learn this place is like a family. We jab, poke, prod and belittle each other mercilessly. We are allowed, we are family. Neither take, nor mean, offence and you will fit in nicely.
Congratulations, you're home.

The Nikster
(I was due to say something nice)

Welcome to the site, as the Nikster says, most all of us will give each other endless amounts of hell, and we'll take it as well. Lots of things to learn around here.

Welcome, Don. Feel free to share pics, stories, and anything else that excites you.

Moosies kind of big around here so keep yer eye out for him. Other'n that, watcher top knot and o-ring around Schmalts and AZ.

Good to have ya

Heya Fbalfan!

We dig pictures and great stories! Look forward to what you have to share - be it opinions, knowledge and good laughs!

Welcome to HT!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back