Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Ammon Bundy convicted in trespassing trial

I just want to know who’s gonna fight “the man” if the man fighting “the man” gets elected and becomes “the man”?

At least there’s a precedent for the disaffected to follow if Bundy is elected and the residents of Idaho don’t like his policies.
“The Tree of Liberty must be buttressed by an occasional armed occupation.” - GM 2021
I pledge to do my part by going to the local
VFW park and stand on top of the artillery piece while yelling, “Wolverines"
Gerald would like to speak with the manager.

Otto = Trump. Ontario = Biden. Otto + Ontario = shit show.🙂
I'm not necessarily a Biden fan. Just not a fan of a loudmouth half-wit high school dropout, immoral philanderer, lying coward running the most powerful country of the world. What's not to dislike? Just thought that deserved clarification. End of discussion.

Last edited:
"... At least Otto is in agreement that bundy is a criminal who has skirted the justice system and obviously has the same feelings for black lives matters and antifa activists who break the law and avoid prosecution.
I am glad you are being reasonable and fair sir. ..."

If Bundy is guilty, then prosecute the man to the fullest extent of the law.
Throw the book at him and lock him up if that's what's called for.
As it is, the Gov't has been chasing after both Cliven and Ammon for years, yet both men are free and unconvicted!
S#¡t or get off the pot.
Best I can tell, the Bundy's pissed in some appointed bureaucrats post toasties and now they want revenge!
Hell, fuzzy fire, if the man's guilty prosecute!!!
Just like the Mueller Report!
2 years and $48 million bucks and all he had to say was. "Nothing prosecutable there!" DUH!
Trump and Ukraine?
How much time and money did "Noodle Neck" Schiff and "the gnome" Nadler waste? Millions!
End result?
Nada!
Nothing!
Zilch!
Zero!
Zip!
Trump finished his term!

What I see here is:
1) a. the US attorney filing charges either doesn't know the statutes or is an idiot!
b. Bundy hasn't done anything illegal
2) the attorney trying the case either has pi$$ poor information or is a pi$$ poor attorney
3) Bundy really hasn't done anything THAT illegal and is just a real pain in the a$$!
4) being a hemorrhoid IS NOT illegal!
(just ask Ontario Hunter! He's a PITA and he isn't in jail! 😂)

Because the justice system is inherently built to favor the defendant, and (rightfully so) necessitates the prosecution follow very strict rules.

In complex and high profile trials, small missteps equal the results we’ve seen.

Penny ante BS? Carry on…..
Yes sir.
Penny ante.
They didn't take Cliven's cattle on Nevada and Ammon wasn't convicted of anything for the Malhuer affair. Fed LEO's did kill a rancher though.
The Gov't has been trying to "get" the Bundy's for years and all they've got is some penny ante, trumped up county "trespass" charges.
Ammon hasn't even been convicted!
Just charged.

Cripes! If THAT is the best you can do, leave the man alone!

Yes sir.
Penny ante.
They didn't take Cliven's cattle on Nevada and Ammon wasn't convicted of anything for the Malhuer affair. Fed LEO's did kill a rancher though.
The Gov't has been trying to "get" the Bundy's for years and all they've got is some penny ante, trumped up county "trespass" charges.
Ammon hasn't even been convicted!
Just charged.

Cripes! If THAT is the best you can do, leave the man alone!
Sometimes restraint is spun as impotence.
Having Bunkerville turn into another Waco wasn’t going to be good for anyone.

Otto, care to elaborate on whether you share Senior Bundy’s beliefs about the status of the American Negro?

I want to know why the government owns so much land out west. I couldn’t comment on Bundy because I don’t personally know the man. And I sure don’t believe anything I hear or read in the so called news. I give credit to people that grab their balls and make a stand. I’ll have to find out more details to get an idea of who and what Bundy may or may not be.

"... Otto, care to elaborate on whether you share Senior Bundy’s beliefs about the status of the American Negro? ..."

Has nothing to do with the conversation, but where I grew up, I was 18 before I figured out I wasn't related to half the black folks in town! LOL!

"... Sometimes restraint is spun as impotence. ..."
"... Sometimes restraint is used as an excuse for government incompetence. ..."

There! Fixed it for you!

"... he reached for a gun in his pocket, ..."

....and you were there and witnessed the entire event? ...or are you just repeating what OSP and the media put out?

"... Otto, care to elaborate on whether you share Senior Bundy’s beliefs about the status of the American Negro? ..."

Has nothing to do with the conversation, but where I grew up, I was 18 before I figured out I wasn't related to half the black folks in town! LOL!

"... Sometimes restraint is spun as impotence. ..."
"... Sometimes restraint is used as an excuse for government incompetence. ..."

There! Fixed it for you!
Would you have preferred that the feds would have pulled triggers when they were met by Bundy supporters @ Bunkerville?

I want to know why the government owns so much land out west. I couldn’t comment on Bundy because I don’t personally know the man. And I sure don’t believe anything I hear or read in the so called news. I give credit to people that grab their balls and make a stand. I’ll have to find out more details to get an idea of who and what Bundy may or may not be.
Go read the enabling acts. It ain’t rocket science, despite attempts to make it so.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back