Ammo prices

Anyone can get me hornady super performance 270 in the 130 grain let me know. My rifle loves them

Yeah, I don't get blaming shortages on anyone other than hoarders. Glad I bought a box of 1,000 primers earlier in the year though. Hybrid 100v and H380 still won't sell here though.

556, anyone know where to find that? It’s been off the shelves for months.

I’m still waiting for the box of Hornady 308 I ordered two months ago.

In 18 months if anyone wants to sell me one of their 40 bottles of retumbo I’d be happy to buy it at cost.
I don't have 40, but I have a bunch. Course at damn near 100 grains per charge, it goes quick. Got lots of 215's too. And 210's and 205's and on. I'll be buying more. Let me know when you run out of Retumbo. mtmuley

It’s funny I was in sportsman’s warehouse two weeks ago and they had primers, H1000, H4350, and Varget. Shelf was full to the back. You guys just need to shop in a shotgun only state. Another 20 min down the road they have everything but Rutumbo. I was half tempted to buy the primers and list it on Gunbroker. Now that I said it, it’s probably all gone. Lol

We get the double whammy up here. Shipping and store supply. I was going to buy a 223 or grendel and said F it. Can't find primers and shipping and online sales will cost more than the rifle. The hoarding is insane.

I don't have 40, but I have a bunch. Course at damn near 100 grains per charge, it goes quick. Got lots of 215's too. And 210's and 205's and on. I'll be buying more. Let me know when you run out of Retumbo. mtmuley
I can’t have centerfire rifle ammo/ reloading supplies until my LTC gets issued... but I can have black powder and 209 primers for my muzzy 🙄 anyway I’m totally out, the .264 win mag gulps a ton of it down as well, but won’t be loading for a bit, might hit you if this silliness continues for a while.

Back