Caribou Gear

Amazon Smile Donations

Wildabeest

Just got the below from Amazon. I’ve set my Amazon Smile beneficiary to RMEF, so that’s why it’s showing the amount Amazon has donated to them in particular. Just a reminder to folks who shop on Amazon to take advantage of this and setup your preferred charities. It does have an impact!

DD4AA9E2-3EB9-40AF-B3E5-1B644B41534E.jpeg

I set mine up to support our local county conservation foundation. I’m all for the big dogs, but this way I know it will be used locally! Our county conservation foundation supports 25 parks, a nature center, as well as environmental education programs for the local schools and adults. The parks, nature center and programs are always free to visit or participate in. They even will pay for transportation of local schools to visit on field trips.

Time to dig up an old thread instead of posting a new one- just got the quarterly notification, even though I've used Amazon exactly twice in the past calendar year (I dislike them as a company, and think they lack ethics and morals, moreso than other retailers). Looks like the off-season was decent for elk enthusiasts to spend a bunch of money on Amazon. Luckily, they used Smile to get something back from it, I guess.

1648584092562.png

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back