Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Amazon prime

I watched a couple episodes last night via my Roku on prime (my first time). It was fantastic, no commercials plus it seemed like the video quality was better than watching on Directv.

I have watched seasons 2-5 on my fire stick. I have to say I love the show. Hopefully you will have more soon, love the show

I have watched seasons 2-5 on my fire stick. I have to say I love the show. Hopefully you will have more soon, love the show

Good to hear. Thanks for watching. Five episodes from Season 6 have been approved and hopefully more soon.

Fresh Tracks and Solo Hunter are definitely both binge worthy. Glad to hear there's a couple more episodes up!

Any chance you have some sway Randy and can get Fresh Tracks available on Amazon Canada.

Any chance you have some sway Randy and can get Fresh Tracks available on Amazon Canada.
Unfortunately for the small content producers like us, Canada isn't one of the countries that we can choose to distribute to. We'll definitely open it up to Canada as soon as their program allows us to.

Back