Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

ALL right boys bring it on!!!

Idaho Ron

I have just finished my springer spaniel Buzz in his AKC master hunt test. I know some of you hunt with flushing dogs. If you have a question about how to get your dog to quarter better or keep from running birds or what ever I would like to help. Too bad we don't have a dog section. :mad:
Ron

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 31 July 2001 23:49: Message edited by: Idaho Ron ]</font>

We used to have an english springer spainal in japan... brought it to the state.. That dog was the best bird dog I have ever hunted behind. I have hunted behind a few... he wasnt goodfor just one speacis of birds he was great for pheasant's quail, chucker , and ducks .. He didnt like geese.. I have hunted with him in the deserts of az, flatlands of washington and the mountains of japan(rice fields also). he died about 12 years ago but will never forget the fun...

I would love to get another one but april says I dont have time for one.. she is right. one day in the next few years maybe. If I do it will be another springer.

glad to hear you and your dog did good ron

Sorry this got off topic...

Delw

ID Ron, My main hunting buddy just finished his second dog as a master hunter. It's a German Shorthair named Bobby. Bobby is also a NAVHDA Prize Two Utility dog. Bobby's mother, Frieda, is a Master Hunter and a NAVHDA Prize One Utility dog. Quite a pair of dogs! The last I knew, Frieda was the only dog in Idaho to be a Master Hunter and also a Prize 1 NAVHDA dog and I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby is the only Master Hunter and Prize two NAVHDA dog in ID.

I'll be out doing some training with my dog and his two dogs tomorrow nite. I think we're going to be working on backing. That's probably one of our biggest problems. My dog is a NAVHDA Prize One dog, too, and none of them are especially happy about having to back another dog. They're all so competitive they always want to be first!

37, I went to a NAVADA test this spring. I enjoyed it a lot. I watched a lot of good dogs and met ORION from versatile dogs. I would like to see the AKC pointer test I have never had the chance. If you hear of one let me know. Ron

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back