Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

All or Nothing - 2018 Missiouri Breaks Elk

Thanks guys! It was a ton of fun and glad I could finally share it all with ya!
Great write up! Enjoyed having you guys in camp. The liver dinner was amazing.

I'm pretty picky who I will hunt with and I would be honored to share a camp and hunt with you guys again!

Watching your buddy make a stalk on a hunt is super exciting! Thanks for sharing!

Great write up! Enjoyed having you guys in camp. The liver dinner was amazing.

I'm pretty picky who I will hunt with and I would be honored to share a camp and hunt with you guys again!

Absolutely we'll have to do something! This fall we're actually making a move, Montana isn't on the radar unfortunately (no availability) but may be a helluva lot closer now. I could potentially be bartered into packing meat for some baked beans, liver and busch lights haha!

Absolutely we'll have to do something! This fall we're actually making a move, Montana isn't on the radar unfortunately (no availability) but may be a helluva lot closer now. I could potentially be bartered into packing meat for some baked beans, liver and busch lights haha!
We may have to work on that Busch Light thing. Haha

Thanks for sharing these stories! My wife and I both drew 620-21 tags for this year and will be hitting that area hard in September. As someone who hasn’t hunted that country ever this was great information to read and help build my own confidence. We can’t wait to be out there and maybe we’ll see ya there as well.

Thanks for sharing these stories! My wife and I both drew 620-21 tags for this year and will be hitting that area hard in September. As someone who hasn’t hunted that country ever this was great information to read and help build my own confidence. We can’t wait to be out there and maybe we’ll see ya there as well.

You guys are going to have a blast! It’s some gorgeous country and a little plus that you’ll see elk every day ha!

If it all works out we’ll be there almost the entire month of September. Best of luck to you guys, we’ll have to keep in touch as the season nears.

You guys are going to have a blast! It’s some gorgeous country and a little plus that you’ll see elk every day ha!

If it all works out we’ll be there almost the entire month of September. Best of luck to you guys, we’ll have to keep in touch as the season nears.
That would be great, even to grab a beer together out there. We will be doing our scouting trip over Labor Day weekend then coming back for the third week to hunt

That would be great, even to grab a beer together out there. We will be doing our scouting trip over Labor Day weekend then coming back for the third week to hunt
A beer together? Get ready for a Busch Ljght. Although any beer is good when at hunting camp. Hope you guys can meet. We had a good time last Fall. mtmuley

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back