ALBINO BULL !!

Way cool! Thanks for sharing. I would think predators would single him out but obviously he’s made it this long. I wonder if he’s any better or worse with the ladies and other social norms...

I think I might shoot him also. Elk is good meat no matter what the color of the hide. All hides matter! :) I'd probably skin him carefully and tan the hide to put on the wall or over a stair banister.

Very cool. Ive seen pics of piebald deer but never of elk. Nice photo thanks for sharing!

Reminds me of an Appaloosa horse...

I'd have trouble choosing him over a standard colored elk especially if the other one was bigger.

Great sighting, thanks for sharing.

As to popping this guy.....I dunno, guess the decision would be made at the moment of truth.

In the fifties, here in Pa., lots of guys thought it was bad luck to shoot piebald/albino deer.

Last week I killed an albino cockroach, seriously, and there is nothing spiritual or sacred about a genetic defect.
Once I saw a melanistic mule deer (black) and if it was a buck I would have shot it. For that matter, if my tag was either sex I would have shot it.
Albino African children are thought to have spiritual powers but in an evil sense, these white devils are persecuted and killed.
Good or Bad they are both Hocus Pocus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back