MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Albino Bison

Very cool! Thank-you for sharing.

When I was a boy, Dad took us to the National Bison Range at Moise, Montana, where there was an albino Bison called Big Medicine. He was also a really impressive tatonka.
That's very cool. I can't wait to get up there to take some pictures. I realize we have Covid to deal with but they still haven't opened the Bison Range this year yet. People are mostly in vehicles with family or friends and not mingling with others unless they pass each other on one of the hikes you can do. Makes no sense.

1593527848306.png

The bison were about 300 yards or a bit further away when I took this picture.

About 150 yards on the picture below this.

1593527919075.png

Very cool! Any connectivity issues with the spot shot?
None! I took a picture of me at 40 yards away from the spotting scope using my phone to take the picture. A couple days ago I focused on an area I could walk a ways away from the spotting scope with the Spot Shot attached. I got to 82 yards and took a picture showing my legs in the picture as that is where the spotting scope was aimed. I started to lose WiFi signal at that distance.

Other phones. My wife put the free App on her phone and she too could look at the same time I was and could take pictures or video on her phone exactly as I was doing. You can have multiple phones hooked up and looking at images at the same time. That's pretty neat to me as it seems everyone wants to look through the spotting scope, you know it's my turn!!

None! I took a picture of me at 40 yards away from the spotting scope using my phone to take the picture. A couple days ago I focused on an area I could walk a ways away from the spotting scope with the Spot Shot attached. I got to 82 yards and took a picture showing my legs in the picture as that is where the spotting scope was aimed. I started to lose WiFi signal at that distance.

Other phones. My wife put the free App on her phone and she too could look at the same time I was and could take pictures or video on her phone exactly as I was doing. You can have multiple phones hooked up and looking at images at the same time. That's pretty neat to me as it seems everyone wants to look through the spotting scope, you know it's my turn!!
Cool. THanks for the information!

Back