Alaska draw results are posted

I had forgotten all about this. I just put in for some longshots so I had no expectation of drawing. Checked the results and I actually drew one of them.

DI403

Still didn't remember what it was. Looked it up and it is a bison tag! I guess I have some serious planning ahead of me!

A handful of us drew bear tags. I'm definitely excited to plan this out with some of the HuntTalk Bear Hunt crew.

Congrats on the Bison hunt...that is a serious undertaking

Last edited:
I had forgotten all about this. I just put in for some longshots so I had no expectation of drawing. Checked the results and I actually drew one of them.

DI403

Still didn't remember what it was. Looked it up and it is a bison tag! I guess I have some serious planning ahead of me!

Holy shit, 2.9/1000 odds on that one. Congrats!

I'm back for round three on black bear Fantasy Island.

DI403

Wow! Congrats!!

DG363 Mountain goat YES!
drew this same tag year before last, got to hunt two days and didn't have the time or the weather to go back for the rest of season.

NPADEN you drew my bison tag.... Congratulations, now go put in for the lottery and PCH, you got the worse odds out of the way.

Holy shit, 2.9/1000 odds on that one. Congrats!

I'm back for round three on black bear Fantasy Island.

I would have rather hit with those odds on a Bighorn Sheep tag, but I guess I can't be too picky!

Get you a big one on your hunt next spring!

My FIL drew a moose tag close to home, nothing for the rest of us. Fortunately we have 2 sheep hunts a moose hunt and a caribou hunt to keep us busy this fall.

Congrats on the bison tag! Might want to talk to Pointer when he gets back. :)

DI403

Man congrats you sure pull some tough tags. Gonna be a good story with this one I hope.

DI403

I just read this from SeaTac on my way to AK to help a pard out with a bison tag! Might want to get a hold of me in March...

Last edited:
POW Fall bear tag for me. Was going to be there for a fishing trip and looks like i’ll be extending it for a few days now!

Congrats to those who drew. I got a goose egg for the fourth year in a row. I guess I may head over to Chicken and chase a bou now.

Congratulations on the draw tags … for those that drew Prince of Wales Island and need info give me a shout … I have 40 years experience on the Island.

Since the Bear draw went into affect several years ago the Black Bear hunt has become very good. Very few fall hunters in the field and really not that many spring hunters either. There is a lot of room to spread out in over 2,000 sq miles.

DI403

Man I swear you hit a long shot tag every year! Congrats!

How about this for my first post. I just drew a POW bear tag for the spring. Time to start listening, reading and learning. :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back