MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Alaska Caribou hunt video

jdf

Can anyone tell me if it is allowed to post our 2022 DIY Alaska caribou hunt video if anyone would be interested to watch?
Thanks

At the very least post the YouTube link for the video. I am doing a DIY caribou hunt next year and would be very interested in the watch.

At the very least post the YouTube link for the video. I am doing a DIY caribou hunt next year and would be very interested in the watch.
Where are you going. It's bleak in AK at the moment. The WAC is crashing, doubtful NR will be hunting next year. 40 mile is missing 1/2 their bou. Porcupine is holding on, but really not a lot of data to prove it and I'm skeptical that its not down like thr 40 mile. The central arctic herd is unknown but very likely way down.

There are still animals to hunt, but its way below average everywhere. I would bet there is 40% of the caribou statewide as there was 10 years ago, maybe less.

We're experiencing a massive die off of all big game and it will take a decade of average or above winters to get back, that's if winter is the controlling factor...

Where are you going. It's bleak in AK at the moment. The WAC is crashing, doubtful NR will be hunting next year. 40 mile is missing 1/2 their bou. Porcupine is holding on, but really not a lot of data to prove it and I'm skeptical that its not down like thr 40 mile. The central arctic herd is unknown but very likely way down.

There are still animals to hunt, but its way below average everywhere. I would bet there is 40% of the caribou statewide as there was 10 years ago, maybe less.

We're experiencing a massive die off of all big game and it will take a decade of average or above winters to get back, that's if winter is the controlling factor...

I am doing a flying in drop hunt with Ram Aviation for Caribou in 2023 we are supposed to be hunting outside of Kotzebue. They are supposed to have a very high success rate for Caribou drop hunts. I am not going to be too picky. I am pretty much just wanting to harvest the first decent bull I get into rifle range for. This will probably be a once in a lifetime trip for me due to my life choices, but I figured I d rather go now than wait till later especially with the way native politics are going in Alaska’s wilderness.

I am doing a flying in drop hunt with Ram Aviation for Caribou in 2023 we are supposed to be hunting outside of Kotzebue. They are supposed to have a very high success rate for Caribou drop hunts. I am not going to be too picky. I am pretty much just wanting to harvest the first decent bull I get into rifle range for. This will probably be a once in a lifetime trip for me due to my life choices, but I figured I d rather go now than wait till later especially with the way native politics are going in Alaska’s wilderness.
Do it man, don't wait.

Back