Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Aftermarket bumper input

I’ve run ARBs on Toyota’s definitely quality and worth the money. I thought AEV was the big aftermarket Dodge company. I don’t know more than a glance about them. Started here in Missoula then moved major office to Detroit to keep R&D cutting edge... I think. If you go with grill/headlight hoops, make sure they have good mass or they will be “damage multipliers” in an event. Full bumper is they way to go. Grille guards are definitely “damage multipliers” (cause more damage than protection).
Thanks to those who made brand suggestions. I clearly have the black sheep of Ram trucks in the bumper industry. AEV, Luverne, Bighorn bumpers...all of them don't offer a bumper for 2019 1500 Rams. At this point, leaning towards Ranch Hand given the price point vs. TDK or Move and bolt on capability.

You may consider heavier coils in the front, depending on the additional weight of your bumper.

You may consider heavier coils in the front, depending on the additional weight of your bumper.

Agreed. Adding a bunch of steel and if you are adding a winch as well that is a lot of leveraged weight off the front of your truck.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back