African Safari

Ron, those are some darn good pictures, I enjoyed looking at them. I just might like to find out what it cost to go hunting over there, after I heal up some in the near future. You got any ideas of the price of those kind of hunts?

Duster, I don't know at all what the prices are. I just like the pictures and BOY LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE VIDEOS. One video he has the hunter and PH are being charged by a elephant. The hunter hid under a bush after his shot and the PH stood his ground and SAVED his hunters butt. The elephant was screaming at them and all of a sudden the elephant broke out of the brush. The PH starts yelling at the elephant to make him stop. The elephant stops and then decides to finish what he started. HE comes in hard and the hunter shoots, and like I said he then hides. The PH stands his ground and pumps round after round into the elephant. The wounded elephant turns an gets out of there. Then the hunter comes out of hidding. I tell you it was INTENSE. Give Dan a email and check the prices. His email is
[email protected]
His phone number is on the site. Did you see the thred on the Mountain lion two step? he mounted those animals. Ron

[This message has been edited by Idaho Ron (edited 03-04-2001).]

Idaho Ron, it sounds to me that the way to hunt elephant it to be driving a 90,000 pound concrete truck. You could Bull your way around at least ha ha ha I dare say the hunting elephant might be compared to bull riding (one does take his chances)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back