AFRICA 2005...

NOTHING set in stone yet...

HERE is our Goal.

Get some Quality animals and a Fair price and have a good time doing it with a good fun PH.

THANX about all We want. That's not that hard ya'd think
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Problem is ALOT of guys offer good hunts at Good prices and Are REAL REAL close in price too... all have Awsome referals ... AT that point, how do ya pick ?

ALL I know is there will be a group going and we'll have alot of Chit on the ground .. JKSUt don't tell the wife how much I will spend ......

shhh.gif

BY "ME" you mean "US" ? Remember we all want a piece of the African pie
wink.gif
I'll review what ya sent in the next couple days, I onlt check Email at the office and Will be at school but will try to swing by tomorrow evening or the next day. HOPE ya sent your # as well.... I like calling people
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oscar,

I am not sure which outfitters you are talking to or what their costs are but "some" offer package deals whereby you can swap out the animals in the package you don't want for others that you do want - of equal trophy cost value. That allows for diversification from different hunters. I see where "some" advertise where, even within a package deal, no kill, no pay.

Just some options to look at. Then again, you probably already knew all this.

Anybody offered a good group airfare rate yet?

Don
smile.gif

guys if ya can, get a credit card that gives you airmiles for each buck you spend.

right now, it takes 40,000 miles for a delta ticket international to jberg, south africa.
because of incentives, you can easily earn a ticket over 2 years.......but ALWAYS pay off your balance
smile.gif

Thats how I got my airline tickets for my first trip there and now I have enough to go back, just gotta save some more for the trophy fee on a leopard
mad.gif

But I'll get there soon
wink.gif

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back