PEAX Equipment

Afreeeca!!

Here are some of the animals I hunted during my trip to South Africa in June.
Can I ask you, do you have a game room in your house where you have all of these mounted?

Seems like each one must be a great memory of the hunt itself, but you have such an extraordinary selection of animals, I would want each one of them in a game room.

Well done! 👏

Alan

Can I ask you, do you have a game room in your house where you have all of these mounted?

Seems like each one must be a great memory of the hunt itself, but you have such an extraordinary selection of animals, I would want each one of them in a game room.

Well done! 👏

Alan
IMG_3271.jpeg
My trophy room is currently under construction. Part of the building has a garage bay for my boat and other toys, so about half of it will house taxidermy.

View attachment 292261
My trophy room is currently under construction. Part of the building has a garage bay for my boat and other toys, so about half of it will house taxidermy.
Looking good, and I hope half of it will be big enough for all of your future animals. ;)

In 1988 I put a 2000 sf addition on my house, with the upper 1000sf level as my trophy room. At that time I had only done DIY hunts in Colorado, Montana, and an Alaskan caribou hunt so I thought that 1000sf room would be plenty big enough. Now, after 6 African hunts and another half dozen or so other guided international hunts, my trophy room is full, my living room is full, and I'm having to put mounts in some other rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back