MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Adventures with IDBugler and Gunner....

Notice the "pus" in front has a Life Jacket. And.... and ... Notice who has the Shovel and the Light Cereal bag. YAH, That Pansy A$$ !! Anyways, what was that about me always having the Shovel ? Just another reason why MY stories have more truth to them then Anyone else. I always catch them in a lie !!!!

IMG_2052.JPG

Alright... Big Picture for Big water !!

IMG_2059_original.jpg

IMG_2065_original.jpg

Remember this rock for Future pictures ;)

IMG_2075_original.jpg

Yes.... we are laughing liek School girls. Mostly becawuse I was wearing the Life jacket and Not paddleing so hard. IDB said his pants was wet because of the Splashing but I know he wet himself....

so we get home and it's Sunday so I have to run my mom to Church. I take off, bring her to Church and get home and my wife asks if I have my License..... I was like .. UHHhhh yah ? And looked and did. She said some guy called and said I dropped soemthing and has my license. Well, Gunner, Although always talking about throwing bottles out the window actually cleaned up the area we parked and the road and put the bags in my truck. I realised when We got home that one had Blown out but didn't thikn nothing of it thinking at least the garbage is not all over the Road scattered and someone else can just pick up the Garbage. Hell, It was a Nice gesture that went bad. So now this DUDE got my license # and wants me to drive back to go pick it up !!!! I was thinking , No problem. When he calls I'll say sorry and Drive back and do my duty.... So this guy calls back again.... He's like "Hello, is this Oscar ?" I'm like.. "Yes sir, how can I help you"..... He goes on to tell me he found my bear, turkey and cougar tag in the Hills today. OMG I thought... WTF ? I didn't even take then out of the Envelope on the Dashboard. He told me about where he was at and Then said something like ... "I know you know EXACTLY were Our bait is"/// I was like.... "Uhhhhh did you see a Little Arrow and the words bear ?" he said yes :) HAHAH How Screwed would we have been had IDB taken a Dump ?

So I call IDB and tell him and he's like.. OHH yah, your stuff fell down when you were BA-Hahing up the mountain side and I put it back on the dash. I'm guessing some fell out. OOPS !!

Ohhh well, The guy made it clear he was baiting the area with a Few buddies and Didn't want us in there. I figured Fair is fair so I won't go back. I told him were we were baiting across the Way and he knew were it was at. All in all everyone was Friendly and he brought my tags to the Nampa office and Dropped them off for me to pick up.

So there...... Now you know the Rest of the Story, time for a new one :D

Notice the "pus" in front has a Life Jacket. And.... and ... Notice who has the Shovel and the Light Cereal bag. YAH, That Pansy A$$ !! Anyways, what was that about me always having the Shovel ? Just another reason why MY stories have more truth to them then Anyone else. I always catch them in a lie !!!!
Notice the "pus" with the lifejacket on in the last pics. And the only reason I was carrying that worthless shovel was becuase Moosie was carrying so much stuff he could'nt carry anymore. :rolleyes: Funny thing was when we got to where the bait was the hole was dug out about 3ft deep already. So the Moose-man felt it neccessary to dig two half shovel full of dirt to say that he really needed that damn shovel. Anyway that's the story and hopefully we can get something going shortly on the baits.

NO lifejacket, dinky boat, 45 degree water, guess we'll read about you in the paper. Gunner, I would think you could insist on some degree of common sense for the crew.
C'mon fellas use your grey matter.
WD

I like bear hunting but not that much. Can I ask what river you are crossing?

Wally Dog said:
NO lifejacket, dinky boat, 45 degree water, guess we'll read about you in the paper. Gunner, I would think you could insist on some degree of common sense for the crew.
C'mon fellas use your grey matter.
WD

Wallydog...... The sad part is that I am the one WITH the common sense. That is MY lifejacket pictured, and I was the one that stayed on terra firma. I think I exhibited a high degree of common sense and concern for my personal safety.

JLC, we are likley sharing way too much info already. Giving the river just invites others to crowd us. I will tell you though, cross any river in this state, and you just left 99% of all hunters behind. Just like if you get 400 yards from a road, you just left 90% of all hunters behind.

sorry if I seemed intrusive, didn't mean to. I agree that crossing rivers, climbing steep hillsides, or moving even 200 yards off the road/atv trail will get you to some great hunting(even better fishing if you like to walk/explore). Your crew must really take baiting seriously because what I see is alot of time and effort-- and BIG B*LLS to include a river crossing this year(mine are not that big). Hope you score.

Robin Hood said:
Wow, Bugler, is that all you could carry up that hill at one time?
I was tired from my 1 mile sprint for the truck where the tp was at.:D

Your crew must really take baiting seriously because what I see is alot of time and effort-- and BIG B*LLS to include a river crossing this year(mine are not that big). Hope you score.

Ya we're pretty serious this year. I think we've gone up 1.5 times since it opened. Hopefully will start picking it up a little. Good luck to all that are baiting.

These guys worry about everyone knowing were we're at. I don't mind telling you. I won't tell you what stretch of the Salmon river we cross but there are some better spots then others.

I have a Feeling we will have some Pictures next week of some Bears. That 1.5 times of going up is gonig to pay off in Dividens !!!

Washington Hunter said:
LOL....I forgot about Mike Hawk!
Have you put on some weight or something???? I'm surprised O Chick hasn't said anything. I don't think I could ever forget about Mike Hawk. I stay in touch with Mike Hawk as much as possible. My wife always makes sure to look up Mike Hawk once in a while as well.

Hey how come this Jose Queervo guy posted as the Elkgunner guy? I thought they were seperate guys?

That was alot of Bullshit just to get to a good bear picture...thanks Greenhorn...Funny pics..... that bear looks real big.

Back