Adirondack 9pt. Buck.......Wells NY.

That's a dandy! I went to school a few hours northwest of there before I started hunting and would really like to go back and do a big woods whitetail hunt up there. Beautiful, tough country, no doubt. Congrats!

I live in Ohio and my brother and I each killed a buck between Indian Lake and Snowy Mtn. probably 30 years ago. A little 4 point and a spike and we were happy to come away with them. There are a lot of people hunting whitetails that have never experienced that kind of hunt. Rugged country and low deer population. You earn any buck there.

I live in Ohio and my brother and I each killed a buck between Indian Lake and Snowy Mtn. probably 30 years ago. A little 4 point and a spike and we were happy to come away with them. There are a lot of people hunting whitetails that have never experienced that kind of hunt. Rugged country and low deer population. You earn any buck there.

Hi Dougfiretree, Thank you for the feedback. That's funny I hunted Snowy Mtn about that time, I had a spike camp setup and hunted from there. I ran into three hunters that told me they were from Ohio, maybe it was you guys ,That's something ! I never had any luck on that Mtn.
Thanks again....ADKBILL

Hi Dougfiretree, Thank you for the feedback. That's funny I hunted Snowy Mtn about that time, I had a spike camp setup and hunted from there. I ran into three hunters that told me they were from Ohio, maybe it was you guys ,That's something ! I never had any luck on that Mtn.
Thanks again....ADKBILL
It probably was us. There were three of us. It’s not like you run into a lot of people in the Adirondacks.I remember talking to someone and they hadn’t seen any deer. It’s pretty easy to not see deer in that area!

Back