Accidental

mtmuley

Got here kinda by accident. Notice some familiar names though. Might stop by from time to time. mtmuley

Muley:

Don't be hanging out over at MM too much. This is where some real hard core guys hang out. I love reading their stories, seeing their pics, and absorbing the info they are willing to share.

Plenty of strange stuff goes on here, but most every guy here would be considered a "want in my foxhole when the bullets start flying" kind of guy.

Welcome.

Ditto what Big Fin says... most everyone here is a Bad Ass...in their own strange way... we do have a couple of pussies though [ they know who they are]... but we have to have a little "diversity"

This site is soooo much better than MM. If it wasn't for the Arizona forum I don't know if I'd even bother anymore.

Dat's what we like, Someone dat Ain't Skeered !!!

Welcome to the Best hutning and Trashtalking website on the net :)

Dat's what we like, Someone dat Ain't Skeered !!! easy for him to say that now. he hasn't seen the asylum in action yet.:D

Welcome to the Best hutning and Trashtalking website on the net :) hate to, but have to agree 100% with Moosie on this one.:cool:

ELKCHSR, I am in the Bitteroot, about 45 miles South of Missoula. Guess I'll see how tough it is here if I stay. I like MM, but , I get sick of one of the babies there. mtmuley

Welcome mtmuley. I hope you stick around. Got any hunting stories/pics from this year to share?

I got my bull again. I like to every year, and usually do. A buddy of mine did kill a nice muley in my favorite area. I was basically the guide. A draw only area here in the Root. Oh yeah, I kill a few does once in awhile, deer and antelope (tasty) Problem? mtmuley

No problem man. Just looking for some new stories and pics. Congrats on the season.

Get some pics up. On cool thing about here is We'll OOOHHH and AHHHHH and Give you kudos on your 30"er ... and we'll do the same for your Doe deer.

Or 2 point deer.... Cuz thats usually what I get and everyone gives me kudos. Maybe it's cuz I run this show, but I'd like to think people actually congradulate me on getting a fine animal.

..Am I sounding like TOM tonight guys ?!?!?

The Bitterroot buck you mentioned, is that eagle eyes?

So...... putting a skinhead in the freezer is OK? mtmuley

I'm from Idaho, We're all Skinheads :)

Just kidding.

I've killed 3 doe deer in my life I think. So I moved on. I only kill Big Bucks..... And to me, with my success, I have to say 20"s is big... *sigh* :) :)

Randy, I talked to eagle eye. Saw pics of his buck. Never could hook up with him to hunt. My long time hunting bud had the tag also and took a good deer. If I knew how to do pics, I would. mtmuley

You click on the little picture of the mountains, on the toolbar across the top of the text box.
If you cant figure it out you should email em to me at [email protected] and I'll post them.

I love seeing bucks from down there. Keeps me motivated after reading unsuccessful every year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back