Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

About the war

noharleyyet said:
Jose, even though any display of patriotism or national pride is beneath your intellectual sensitivities, I'm wishing you & yours a happy 4th.

NoHarley,
Do you take national pride in BS like Cathunt posts being spread around as some sort of replacemnt for a Free Press? It is a failing educational system that has been driven into the ground by the GOP that produces people like CAthunt that is the greatest threat to our Nation.

And a happy 4th to you and your too.... May have to have a cerveza up at the Lake.... ;)

OMG....here goes, but I am going to help out Jose here. Please see the following link...http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/glenn.asp This was a PLANNED speech, not an impromptu act, that was given during a debate in....drum roll please...1974!!! It was also given in response to a statement that Sen. Metzenbaum never made (or at least one that was misinterpreted/blown out of proportion.) I do not mean this as an attack on any one person, but I beg everyone to do a quick search of snopes.com before posting stuff or passing it on in an email. Just a thought.

This post was meant to be a post for the good people that serve this country and the job they do. Sorry to start a new war. It was just a EMAIL I Got and thought you all would like to read.
Hey Idiot sorry Ithaca, name is so close If I am on your list why are you looking at this post????:confused:

Cathunt,
How does posting BS that you get in your e-mail help the people that serve this country?

How does your BS claim that Metzenbaum represented the Communist Party help the people that serve this country?

How does making some BS claim about Glenn "exchanging" with Metzenbaum on the floor of the Senate help the people that serve this country?

Do you really think it took the Rose Law Firm longer to find their billing records than Dubya has spent looking for the WMD's? Last I heard, Dubya hasn't found any WMD's in Iraq.

Do you really think the Taliban is "crushed"? Why is NATO sending in thousands of replacement troops?

Do you really think the Republican Guard was "destroyed" in less time than Kennedy took to call the Police? Who do you think is the core of the Sunni insurgency if it is not the former Republican Guard???

What month do you really think there was only 39 casualties in Iraq???

Cathunt,

Jose in his own lovable way, is trying to teach you a valuable lesson. Using bogus B. S. to promote your cause(like Buzz often does, and Dan Rather has been known to do) only ends up hurting it. Research it a little before posting it, OK?

Like I said, Cathunt, it was nothing personal. After a few years on here, I am still amazed at how otherwise intelligent people are duped into believing things that are mass emailed/duplicated/rehashed like this. I approach those posts with extreme caution, do a quick snopes search on it, and then, maybe, start to think about whether or not I am going to believe it. Anyway, I look at it like the old, "If its too good to be true, it probably is" adage. If the email is so incredible/unbelieveable, than it probably isn't true. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from posting anything, but if you do, be prepared to back it up. It looks as though you were wrong on this one. Don't worry about it. Suck it up and drive on.

Aw Gup, facts only ruin a good story. Just ask the mainstream media or the white house press corps.:D

That's true NHY, the best stories are usually made up. For instance, I know this guy who calls himself "no Harley yet", but guess what??? He actually does own a Harley!!! The things people will make up, geesh!!

Hey Hoser, I see you're mixing it up again and you are asking for someone else to defend something they've posted. Isn't that a bit hypocritical coming from someone who runs away everytime the answers are expected from them? Not that I mind you understand, I'm just checking to see if you've improved your act any. WHatdyasay HoseB, wanna dance?

"What part of illegal is not against the law?"

:cool:

Danr,

How long is it going to take you to realize that Jose ignores every one of your ridiculous posts?

I think the truth is Jose is tired of getting knocked around... after all he had a rough time in the last few months.....and he seems to lack any courage to engage Danr.....He`s Scaaaaarrreeeeed!hump :)

cjcj said:
I think the truth is Jose is tired of getting knocked around... after all he had a rough time in the last few months.....and he seems to lack any courage to engage Danr.....He`s Scaaaaarrreeeeed!hump :)

CJ,
Sorry about that, but as usual, you are wrong. I put ol' DanR on the Idiot, oops Ignore list months ago because I didn't like the way I treated him. I found myself picking on him and making fun of him because of issues he can't help. I did the same with the other special needs poster as I don't think it is right to make fun of people like them. I found both of them liked to pretend to be able to engage me in discussion, and I just felt bad with how I treated them when it really isn't their fault that they suffer from their conditions.

JoseCuervo said:
CJ,
Sorry about that, but as usual, you are wrong. I put ol' DanR on the Idiot, oops Ignore list months ago because I didn't like the way I treated him. I found myself picking on him and making fun of him because of issues he can't help. I did the same with the other special needs poster as I don't think it is right to make fun of people like them. I found both of them liked to pretend to be able to engage me in discussion, and I just felt bad with how I treated them when it really isn't their fault that they suffer from their conditions.

If I'm comprehending you correctly, why waste your time posting...you, Buzz, & Ithaca should move in together & save the bandwidth. After all, you have NO intellectual peers except for your miniscule fraternity of 'me too's'.:D :D

btw, the q1 reference is low even for you.

NHY, what are you trying to do.......make Jose "feel bad" again?

JB said:
NHY, what are you trying to do.......make Jose "feel bad" again?

...the "NO intellectual peers" comment was NOT a compliment. To Jose's credit, the reference in question has been gentlemanly edited.

Seems strange that Ol' Hoser put's me on the idiot list but never answers any of the tough questions. What's up with that HoseB? What have you got in your kit sack besides arrogance and hot air?

:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back