Abolt or Xbolt ?

Rooster52

What do you say is the better rifle ? I am looking at buying another browning in a short action.

I was hopeing for an Xbolt Stalker in lefthand but found out they do not make one in lefthand this year.

I have an A-bolt in 300 win mag and absolutely love it. It shoots great and has never let me down. I bought my son a X-bolt in 300 win mag a couple of years ago and it is a great gun as well. It shoots a little better than my a-bolt and I really like the feel of the x-bolt. I also like the detachable mag on the x-bolt.
If I was to buy one or the other tomorrow, I would buy the X-bolt.

this exact same topic came up last year. search the threads and you will find a lot of input. sounds to me like it's a matter of opinion and both are great rifles.

Buddy of mine had an A-Bolt White Gold Medallion. Sure was pretty. Personally, I don't care for the bolt throw. And I've heard rebarreling is difficult? mtmuley

I own both. I like the trigger on the X-Bolt a little better. All are tack drivers. You can get the X-Bolt All Weather (stainless/laminate stock) in a LH short action.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back