MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A REAL MOOSE

Alasken

First of all, congrats to Moosie on your bull. Too bad about all that meat though.

From what I know, this bull was killed on the Alaska Peninsula this year, and has about an 80" spread. Fuggin' huge!
Big_Moose.jpg

Ken

Glad to see you finally made your way back around. Thought you fell off there for a minute.

Buck Nelson has a thread on this post at David's site. Evidently someone there spoke with the guy pictured...tis the real deal. They are hinting new world record.

MAN-O-MAN!!!
That sucker is huge, thanks for the picture...That is a geat head....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

JB,
Most bush pilots just wire the antlers to the landing gear or up under the wing close to the fuselage. They adjust for the asymetrical drag with rudder corrections.

But yeah...awesome rack

Who care's if they'll fit inside the plane, just duct tape 'em on and make a bi-plane!!!
biggrin.gif
Those are some awesome antlers. There almost as wide as my arse! :p

I'm with Steiny
wink.gif

HEY TOm, you are correct Sir. My area needed to be 50" or 4 drowtines and Mine was only 3 tines each side. I wasn't asking from a "LEGAL" standpoint, Just a What is it Standpoint.

Hey Ovis,
Yeah, I haven't been around here for a while. I got a real job earlier this summer, so I've been working a lot. Now I'm recovering from hernia surgery I had earlier this week, so I'll be around for a few days while at home. Good to hear from you.

I didn't know if it was 3 on that one front, so I chose to answer it legally. Anybody know what the criterion is? I'd guess 3 on that one side but I don't know.

3 on the Left (The bottom) and 4 on the Right (TOP) .. would be my guess.... Anyoen Care to Bet Against me ?!?!

I think IF that bull was only 49 inches wide, you could argue that there are 4 brows on each side. THats my opinion, but obviously a moot point as I guess it is 80 1/4 inches wide. Got Damn! That is unbelievaBULL!

But yes, Moose man, you do appear to be technically correct, but like I said, I bet you could argue pretty effectively that its 4 on each.

Back