MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A quick hike in overnight

Looks fun. The grayling has my interest; they’re way up my list of need to catch. I “think” I know where you were or close to anyways

Edit: okay the shortcut helps but now I’m now sure the way in you used
I think there's only one way in, unless I'm thinking of the wrong lake.

I think there's only one way in, unless I'm thinking of the wrong lake.
One trail in. You could bushwhack I suppose.

@BackofBeyond - No frying pans hanging on trees here. Although someone did leave a fold up backpacking pan. I thank them for that.

Like @westbranch said, I've given too many clues. Only two lakes in the region listed in IDFG fish planner with Grayling.
I'll reveal tomorrow. Its hard enough to get there. There isn't going to be a gold rush.

I've been DMed with two correct answers.

I suspect those roads will be full of "archery hunters" soon. Mind the blind corners.

Someone will start a survey asking if its unethical to burn a fishing spot. IDC. IDFG didn't stock the lake just for my enjoyment. If they get miffed that I would put a lake name on here, they will be even more pissed when I write it up in onWater

There are already people surface shitting on the tent pads. I think its not a big secret. Maybe that was the people that want it kept secret.

I never realized how much country was just East of Bovill when I lived in Moscow 30 years ago. i wish I'd explored it more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back