A NW Montana day hunt-Wolf edition

Thanks for the congratulations guys! Like Randy said in the second wolf hunt episode, it is impossible to put into words the feeling of being successful on a wolf.

My son shot a wolf in late October and I was lucky enough to share the experience. The howling and barking from less than 100 yards was just down right spooky and the feeling I had when I walked up to that wolf after he had shot it was just amazing. Now take that amazement and put it into the heart of a 15 year old kid. Awesome!

Great hunt and wolves are a real trophy. As you know, walking up and getting one, it is different than deer and other game. Glad it worked out.

WOW!!! Great story awesome things happen when we least expect it. Thanks for your time and writing it. Let the haters hate just scroll right on by and if you have another similar story I hope you post it. Great reading felt like I was right there behind you. Thanks again for the awesome story

Awesome story and a beautiful wolf! I can't believe I missed this story. I share many of your opinions about the wolf and I'm glad we get to participate in the management of all the animals like you did here.

Eva Shockey made a shirt that says "Never apologize for being a hunter". Sometimes that means even in the face of other hunters. Great story and great pictures as well!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back