Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

a new audience to seek.

Not to be a downer but it's still illegal in many western states.

If you are a user even with a medical card, and you buy a gun and don't check the box about drug use, you are now a candidate for a Federal Felony. Using Pot and buying a gun is illegal.

Who doesn't get high and handle firearms? I'm guessing this guy was puffin the magic dragon when he posted here. Just a guess though.

Maybe the OP misread the words "Fresh Tracks" and thought it said Fresh Tokes".

Last edited:
As someone who has never "smoked" any, and never will, I find the comment to be a joke when added in the context of hunting and firearms. I cannot connect the dots in such a manner, so no need to worry that I will be trying to reach the "Doobie Don" crowd.

DAMMIT!!! I would love to see Randy after a few tokes. He's already a riot without any, but just imagine the stories we'd get with a toke or two around a campfire!!! :cool:

The only connection I can make between weed and the environment is the absolute disrespect and destruction of public land and watersheds by people who grow it on the west coast, mostly on national forest land. Specifically to you post though, dude.. put down the bong...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back