PEAX Equipment

A MT Moose update

Congratulations to you Matt, on a great hunt and a trophy moose. I admire your determination. Most importantly, congratulations for your outlook on life. This hunt will not soon be forgotten. It will be remembered with the good deed hunt you did for Dan, a couple of years ago. You are a man of good character, Matt.

Thank you for taking the time to share this hunt with us.

Congratulations on a great job.I glad you didn't make us wait until the last day.

Your priorities on life don't seem shabby either/

Last edited:
I'm almost bummed because I enjoyed following this thread so much. On the other hand, you did that tag complete justice and took a stellar moose. Huge congrats on your trophy bull!

Beings how involved you've kept us, ought we see some numbers? Looks bigger than shit to me.

Congratulations on a superb accomplishment! You really gave it your all and then some, considering your knee problem. You've taken a great trophy gaged by much more than the mass or score of the antlers. I have to admit though, I'm going to miss following your blow by blow update. Thanks, for taking the time to post all that you have.

Beings how involved you've kept us, ought we see some numbers? Looks bigger than shit to me.

Randy, good question on the numbers!;);) Very honestly never measured him to get score.

All we did was check width on him and I dropped him off at taxidermist already. I told myself to shoot a moose I like becasue of the look, not necessarily off score.

He is 43" wide though, 7 points on one side, 9 on the other. Super great fronts with both split and one good paddle and one average paddle.

I have to go drop off a deposit tomorrow , I may just rough him out just for the heck of it.

Many congrats, worth waiting for, you must have bigger balls than the Moose waiting that long for the right one to present itself, blimey at one stage i was going to fly over, mug you and shoot one myself!
Must be some kind of record for the forum as well, over 21k views!
Really well done.
Cheers
Richard

Many congrats, worth waiting for, you must have bigger balls than the Moose waiting that long for the right one to present itself, blimey at one stage i was going to fly over, mug you and shoot one myself!
Must be some kind of record for the forum as well, over 21k views!
Really well done.
Cheers
Richard

The only way to shoot the right one is to wait for it.....:)

That is an outstanding bull Critter! This has been one of the funnest threads to follow. Thanks for taking us along and congrats on the beautiful shiras.

Congrats on a great Bull and thanks for taking me on the hunt...Or at least it seemed that way. I would read your post and just let my imagination run wild. One day I hope to just be able to hunt in the mountains for a couple of weeks and just enjoy nature at its best.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back