Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A little humour for your day

That farmer in the meme farmed our place. Dave was all about restoring the soil through cover crops and no till and educating people about it. He worked hard and always had time for everyone. I called him up that I had just blown my baler up and if he could help me at some point. 45 min later I was stacking bales while he drove with his baler. I will miss him.

That farmer in the meme farmed our place. Dave was all about restoring the soil through cover crops and no till and educating people about it. He worked hard and always had time for everyone. I called him up that I had just blown my baler up and if he could help me at some point. 45 min later I was stacking bales while he drove with his baler. I will miss him.
Yes I know who he is & meant no disrespect.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back