Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

A little humour for your day

You kids these days I swear…

View attachment 255172
Had one of those in second grade. Worked better for lefties, but also worked great to shove the undone assignments to the back, until the end of the school year when you were cleaning out your desk. My Mom was a teacher also and the ensuing meeting between her and the teacher, Mrs. Woods, had me completing those undone assignments during the summer!

So, went to look at a competitors website because they were the only other firm to submit on a big project around here and their homepage has been taken over by low-quality "live action". All the other links on the website work fine, just not the homepage. And this is a large national engineering firm I'm talking about. I find it hilarious.
1671219799371.png

So, went to look at a competitors website because they were the only other firm to submit on a big project around here and their homepage has been taken over by low-quality "live action". All the other links on the website work fine, just not the homepage. And this is a large national engineering firm I'm talking about. I find it hilarious.
View attachment 255872
Definitely large and firm.

View attachment 255872
You guys better step your game up because she’d be getting my business

View attachment 255872
Is the other firm low-balling your firm?

View attachment 255872
Tell me the boomer at that company clicked on the phishing link without telling me they didn't click on the link.

Back