A little humour for your day

Edit added: No nudity what-so-ever. These are humorous, safe, and clever "pranks". It's interesting to also note: The Quebec area of Canada is the area these incidents are filmed with authorized use of Government identities, such as Air Canada, SVPM (Police), Mall and airport, etc. The title is a bit deceiving and more click-bait intended. The first "prank" involves a husband / wife touring and asking individuals to take a picture of them together. However, the camera produces a photo of the lady's chest area. It's witty as heck and full of humor filled reactions.

After the first episode of the rigged camera, I don't believe there is another "Sexy Prank" used. It's a great laugh and the collector of his/her favorite "Just For Laughs" pranks, used to create this YouTube flick, used the rigged camera for the YouTube clickies... My wife and I occasionally watch these together and have a great laugh!
It's also aired on public television.
As for the creators of the clever pranks, it's described as a;

"Silent prank show similar to Candid Camera filmed in Montréal, Canada where unsuspecting people get roped into comedic situations."

Last edited:
"I know I shouldn’t have done this, but I am 83 years old and I was in the McDonald’s drive-through this morning and the young lady behind me leaned on her horn and started mouthing something because I was taking too long to place my order. So when I got to the first window
I paid for her order along with my own. The cashier must have told her what I'd done because as we moved up she leaned out her window and waved to me and mouthed "Thank you.", obviously embarrassed that I had repaid her rudeness with kindness.
When I got to the second window I showed them both receipts and took her food too. Now she has to go back to the end of the queue and start all over again,
Don't blow your horn at old people, they have been around a long time..

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back